We had a pretty busy Halloween! We had 3 parties the weekend before, and then the real thing!
Last Thursday started with a fun party at my friend Shalyse's house. I think there were about 30 little kids running around outside! Luckily it was a beautiful day! Gray and Cal were 2 of the 6 transformers there, and Huddy was our little Ninja!

Hudson and his buddy Park
The next night was the Elementary School Carnival. Grayson loves that he gets to do things at his school, and kind of bosses us all around when we are at "his school"!!
(this is the only picture I have from that night, sorry!)
Bumble Bee, our little chicken, and Optimus Prime
Hudson went out there and just sat right in the middle of the stage, but all we got was him running away!
Hudson taking a ride on Brian's horse.....
Now, for Halloween Day!!
We started the morning with an "All Orange" breakfast of orange pancakes, mandarin oranges, and orange juice....
We had a really great "dinner in a pumpkin" with our friends the Sperrys before the nightly festivities began. It was delish!

We had a really great "dinner in a pumpkin" with our friends the Sperrys before the nightly festivities began. It was delish!
That night, we went to the church for the trunk or treat.....
Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee....
(And yes, Hudson was 3 different things for Halloween this year. That's what you get when you have all these boys' Halloween costumes to pass down!)
Overall, we had a super busy, super fun Halloween......now I have to resist the temptation of reaching in to our candy bowl every time I walk by!!!
4 comments:
My goodness! That was a busy Halloween week! I'm glad you all survived. Morgen thought the Transformer costumes looked really cool. And it was funny to remember Gray and Cal wearing all the costumes that Hudson wore this year.
Looks like you guys were about as busy as us! Love Hudson's rotating costumes!
I love Hudson as a ninja....crack me up. Isn't it just the best to celebrate with the kids?
What a super fun Halloween you all had. The boys look so cute in their costumes!
Post a Comment