Thursday, September 22, 2011

Family Pictures

My cute friend Andrea, over at Tea Tree Photography, took some family pictures of us yesterday.

She is seriously AMAZING. I love her. Go check them out here.

7 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

All I can say is that your family was born to be models (including Ben :) Wow.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Gorgeous pictures! I can't believe how old Hudson looks! Miss you guys!

Mary Kelly said...

Wow! What fun pictures. I love all the outfits you picked out and I can't get over how BLUE everyone's eyes are! Seriously, everyone in your family has the most beautiful, light blue eyes.

Kimberli said...

Sharon, those pics are the sweetest things ever! How are you going to choose what to buy?!? I love the wardrobe choices too!

Dani said...

Oh my gosh those are gorgeous!!! They look like they came straight out of a magazine. And the colors- WOW!

Carlie: said...

Ohhh - i love them! you can totally see all your boys personalities! :)

Lacey said...

Your pictures are amazing! I love them. What a hip family!