Hudson is over 4 months old now! He is seriously the sweetest thing ever. I could love on his face all day! He is so content and is always happy. He is such a great sleeper too.....he sleeps 9-10 hours straight almost every night, wakes up to eat, then sleeps another couple of hours. He is always smiling and has started to giggle a little big....it is so dang cute! Grayson and Calvin just love him and are so good with him. They love that they can get him to smile at them and are always fighting over who he is looking at....
He is still working on rolling over, but he is getting closer. He found his feet a few days ago and plays with them whenever he is on his back.
Hudson had his 4 month check up today. Her are his stats:Weight: 16lbs 15 oz. (80th percentile)
Height: 27in. (95th percentile)
Head: 16.93in. (63rd percentile)
He is a healthy boy! I didn't realize he was so tall....the nurse measured him twice just to make sure she measured right.
I just looked back at the other boys weight and height at this age and Hudson weighs more (by only 2 oz:) and is taller than they both were. Although.... his head is smaller...but he may catch up there!
He likes to play in his high chair too! We haven't started solid foods, but he thinks he is big sitting in there to play. He also likes to sleep in it.....
We love our little Hudson so much. Even though having 3 is a little harder....I cannot imagine our lives without this little guy.

11 comments:
4 months old already?! Wow- that went fast. And honestly, he is the CUTEST baby ever! That face is just pure sweetness.
That is a darling little face! It makes me smile just to see the pics.
He is yummy!!! And he really is such a happy, content baby. Lucky you!
When Max saw the first picture he said..."Happy Hudson." Very cute!
OH MY GOSH...I think I am officially OBSESSED with that little man. SO FREAKIN CUTE!!! :-) happy 4 months Huddy!!
What a sweetheart! I want to kiss his little face!
He is SO CUTE! I wish you guys lived here so we could see you guys all the time! Tell Ben to start looking for a job! :)
He is such a little cutie! I can't believe he is already 4 months old. They grow up way to fast!
He's so cute & Happy. My sis-in-law said everyone of hers (6 for now) has rolled over later, crawled later and so on....just because you can never put them down because of the older ones! My girls are so wild---I fear for Isaac's life and I'm thrilled that he's not rolling all over:-)
Hey Sharon! So turns out this is your cousin Janelle, and I saw your blog on Andrea's so I've been checking it out here and there! You have the cutest little boys!! And I don't know if you knew, but we have babies around the same age. My little boy Grady was born July 29th. So they are about 2 months apart or so. But I just wanted to say hi and if you want. . I also have a blog, but mine is private so I'll have to send you an invite. Just send me your e-mail address to nellievtb42@yahoo.com, and I will send you an invite! Hope everything is going good for you!
LOL Hunter and Hudson weigh almost the same at 4 months (well in a week Hunter will be 4 months). Just an ounce off!:)
Post a Comment